Albion News: You know it makes sense
WE'RE making a list, we’re checking it twice, gonna find out who’s naughty and nice, Albion News is coming to town…
And here’s what you will find when you get your bumper Boxing Day edition of Albion’s match day magazine:
* Georgios Samaras in the second part of his exclusive Albion News interview.
* Tony Brown and John Wile get absorbed in conversation over a chance meeting with a Beatle.
* We tour the wards of Birmingham Children’s Hospital with the players.
* We take the microscope – and the stethoscope - to Manchester City injury crisis. What crisis?
* Graham Williams reveals the day he might have become a Busby Babe.
* We go back to a dark day in the FA Cup in 1969 when we were undone by an Albion fan.
* A headless man calls out to us from 1932 – and no, he wasn’t on the programme cover.
* While Albion play on in 1914, a man in a trench hasn’t had a wash in 11 days.
* John Kaye meets an Italian with a large moustache.
* We skip lightly from Graham Dorrans to Sir Robert Hope pausing only to revel in Abbey Clancy’s architecture.
* Tony Brown waxes lyrical about Albion’s trouncing of the Villa, plus full match report and photos from the ding dong derby.
* Alan Irvine and Chris Brunt bring us their regular columns.
* We question just what went wrong with evolution and we remind you that remembrance is for life, not just for Christmas.
All of this and more for just £3, still cheaper than a gallon of petrol, and safer for igniting a coal fire.
You know it makes sense.