The Great Wall of China Challenge 2018
How do you fancy pushing yourself to the limit against China's Great Wall?
With over 10,000 steps and an endless procession of crumbling watchtowers to tackle, you will trek along the mountain ridges that straddle the spectacular Gubeikou Gateway, all in aid of The Albion Foundation.
Here’s what you need to know...
- October 8th-16th October 2018.
- Trekking for between four to seven hours per day, covering approximately 50 kilometres over five days.
- Hiking up and down thousands of stairs.
- Battling the heat on exposed sections of the wall.
- Temperatures can reach the mid-20s.
- Trekking on un-renovated sections of the wall, with crumbling steps, rocks underfoot and steep stair climbs.
- Taking on high climbs with drops at either side.
- Staying in basic lodges each night.
- Registration fee of £395.00 is required when you book and all participants are expected to raise a minimum of £3095.00 for the charity.
To register, click here.
If you require further information, please contact email@example.com