Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of website use
Information about us
https://events.albionfoundation.co.uk/All is a site operated by Participant UK.
We are a registered charity, 1081948 and have our registered office at Ford Street, Smethwick, West Midlands, B67 7QY
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may only use our site for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation. • In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect. • For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way. • To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam). • To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware. • To transmit any material that is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory or is likely to deceive any person.
You also agree:
• Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site without our express permission. • Not to provide information that is inaccurate, fictional or misleading. • Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: • any part of our site; • any equipment or network on which our site is stored; • any software used in the provision of our site; or • any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The trade marks depicted on our site are owned by us.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
We do not warrant that the site, its content or the server that makes it available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of this web site will be uninterrupted.
Information about you
'We' denotes The Albion Foundation 'You' denotes the customer/participant
"session" denotes 1 day within an activity
"activity" denotes complete Camp/PDC/PDA – Block Book over a specific number of days
You have a right to cancel or amend a booking, for example by changing the date or location of a booking, at any time until 4:30pm 2 working days prior to the commencement of the booking. To cancel or amend a booking, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0871 271 9840 to tell us.
Also, if your child misses a session during the block booking, you will not be able to carry the missed session forward into the next half term. This needs to sit in the refunds and cancellation policy
If you wish to cancel an activity/session 2 full working days prior to the camp, we will either offer you a full refund of the price you paid, at our discretion. All cancellations after this period, will be issued with a credit to be used against a similar activity
There may be instances where The Albion Foundation has to cancel either a session* or activity*. If this does happen the below conditions apply:
• If The Albion Foundation cancel an activity (ie 3 or 5 day activity) you have the option to transfer the monies to an alternative activity or get a full refund (via PayPal or onto a credit/debit card). • If The Albion Foundation cancel a session (ie 1 day within an activity) you will have the option to transfer this money to an alternative activity. • If your child is unable to attend an activity, you will have the option to transfer the money to an alternative activity. • If your child is unable to attend a session, no refund will be offered.
• If you cancel your child's place part way through an activity, no refund will be offered.
The Albion Foundation will issue a code to be used on our website against a future activity of your choice, the credit will be equal to the amount of the refund you are due (minus administration fee if applicable)
Codes will automatically be emailed out to those affected.
The credit will be valid for 16 weeks from date of issue.
All refunds requests must be made by calling 0871 271 9840 or email email@example.com
By signing up to one of our activities, you agree to the above refund/cancellation policy.
Virus, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to us using the contact details set out below.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have not reviewed all of these sites and we have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We do not endorse or make any representation about them and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Suspension and termination
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your rights to use our site. • Issue of a warning to you. • Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach. • Further legal action against you. • Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact The Data Manager, The Albion Foundation, Ford Street, Smethwick, West Midlands, B67 7QY. Alternatively, you can telephone us on 0871 271 9840.
By signing up to one of our activities, you agree to the above terms and conditions.