Albion will play Brighton & Hove Albion at The Hawthorns in an Emirates FA Cup fourth-round replay on Wednesday night (ko 8.05pm).
Brighton sit in 13th place in the Premier League and are managed by Chris Hughton, who has been at the club since December 2014.
The Seagulls beat AFC Bournemouth 3-1 at the Vitality Stadium in the FA Cup third-round to progress to this stage of the competition, before drawing 0-0 at their American Community Express Stadium against Albion to cause a replay.
Since the first game against Albion, the Seagulls have lost 4-2 to Fulham having led by two goals, and then drawn 0-0 against Watford.
Last time out
Our last meeting with Brighton was a 0-0 draw. Albion travelled to the American Community Express Stadium in this FA Cup fourth-round tie and fielded a rotated side including four Academy graduates and fought to a hard-earned draw.
• The Baggies have lost just two of their last 15 games and have won five of their last six on the road.
• Albion are yet to concede in the two FA Cup games that they have played this season, with Jonathan Bond keeping two clean sheets.
• Last season, goals from Jonny Evans and Craig Dawson helped the Baggies to a 2-0 win over Brighton at The Hawthorns.
• Without a win in five, drawing twice and losing three times, scoring three goals.
• Brighton have failed to score in half of the matches they have played against the Baggies, with 11 games without a goal out of 22.
• Albion have faced Chris Hughton in this round of the FA Cup before, as the Baggies knocked out Hughton's Newcastle United side in 2009-10, beating the Magpies 4-2.
From the archive
Here are the highlights from the first game in this FA Cup fourth-round tie...
Head to head
Albion come out on top in the head-to-head record.
Of the 22 matches that have been played, the Baggies have triumphed nine times, there have been eight draws and Brighton have won on five occasions.
Man in the middle
The referee for Wednesday's match is Paul Tierney, and he'll be assisted by Stephen Child and Daniel Robathan - with Jonathan Moss as the fourth official.
Paul Tierney is yet to referee Albion this season, but has refereed 22 times this season, mostly in the Premier League.
Tickets remain on sale for the Emirates FA Cup fourth-round replay at The Hawthorns on Wednesday, February 6 (ko 8.05pm).
Tickets ares priced at £15 for adults, £10 for seniors, U23s and students, and just £5 for U18s.
Tickets can be purchased online now, in person from the East Stand ticket office, or over the phone on 0121 227 2227.
Follow the game
Comprehensive coverage of the clash with Brighton is available in our Match Centre, where you can listen to live commentary on WBA Radio or follow our live text feed.
WBA Radio is the only service that allows Baggies fans around the world - from Smethwick to the Sahara - access to uninterrupted live commentaries from every one of our competitive games. iFollow subscribers can join Gez Mulholland and Dave Bowler for Baggies-biased live commentary on Saturday.
You’ll also be able to find score updates on the club's social media channels.
Twitter - @WBA
Facebook - West Bromwich Albion
Instagram - wba