Have you ever thought about becoming a member of the WBA Disabled Supporters Club?
For over 20 years, we have been here to assist our members with issues that may arise within the ground. Accessibility is our main focus, so we voice these concerns with the team behind the scenes at the Club.
Here are some of the activities we offer to support our members
FIRST TEAM TRAINING DAY
- We offer a special day for our members, shared with the Albion Foundation.
- Instead of training at The Monster Hydrosport Training Ground, the players’ training session is moved to the Hawthorns for us to attend the stadium and watch.
- This is followed by a two course meal in one of the East Stand suites.
- After the meal there is an opportunity to meet the players to collect autographs.
- Level Playing Field (LPF) - a registered charity recognised by all English and Welsh football authorities, FIFA and Political parties, that aim to promote ‘a positive, inclusive experience for disabled sports fans.’
- The main branch of the WBA Supporters Club, which entitles you to attend events arranged by any of WBA Supporters’ Branches.
Joining the DSC would give you a voice to help shape the future. Membership, which covers both you and your carer/friend is just £10.00.
If you would like to join the WBA Disabled Supporters Club please do not hesitate to contact Phil Roberts, WBA DSC Secretary, and we will send you an application form.
Mobile - 07762 215880
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org