Media Intern - The Albion Foundation
(24 hours a week – 1st August 2017 – 30th June 2018 fixed term contract circa £8,580)
The Albion Foundation (registered Charity 1081948) is an established and successful provider of sport, education and disability programmes. Media Intern Reporting to the Media and Promotions Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Writing stories for The Albion Foundation website
- Using social media in a creative way to engage with the audience
- Analysing The Foundation's social media reach on a weekly basis
- Taking photos for social media
- Contributing Foundation content to the matchday programme
- Supporting the Media and Promotions Officer at events
- Working unsociable hours, including evenings and weekends
- Sending monthly e-comms to our Partners
- Uploading content to our data capture system
- Archiving The Albion Foundation's media content
- Producing Partner-targeted promotional material
- Will possess a NCTJ qualification
- Will possess effective planning, creative and organisational skills
- Will have a passion for social media with a creative mind to engage a wide audience
- Will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Will have an understanding of video production including the use of editing software such as Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premier
- Will have a flexible approach to employment
- Will possess and demonstrate all eleven Core Values agreed by The Albion Foundation
Please email your completed application to Allison.firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on 23rd June.
There will be an optional information evening on Tuesday 13th June providing further details about this post and the wider work of The Albion Foundation at 6pm on for an hour at The Albion Foundation, Brasshouse Lane, Smethwick B66 1BA (we are located in the former Canal Heritage Museum, opposite Galton Valley Primary School).
If you wish to attend please confirm your attendance with email@example.com Interviews are likely to take place on 4th July (subject to change).
This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS and two written references.
The Albion Foundation is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
To download the application form, click here.
To download the diversity questionnaire, click here.