West Bromwich Albion Football Club is recruiting for Match day Chefs of all levels.
Our hard-working team of chefs need a new player... could this be you? Are you looking to bring some creativity and commitment to an aspiring team?
Working in our busy kitchens our brigade of chefs are responsible for preparing, cooking and serving a variety of high quality menus for over approximately one thousand covers on matchdays.
Because of the high standards and the demanding nature of this job, the successful candidates will need to have relevant catering industry qualifications and experience to be considered for the relevant Chef grade you have applied for.
Please apply only if you can provide qualifications and references to support your application.
Key Person Specification & Responsibilities:
- Supplying the highest possible levels of customer care and service whether in the public eye or back of house areas.
- To ensure that all food items are prepared for service as per the specification and at the correct time.
- To systematically maintain the standards set by the Lead Chef for food preparation and presentation.
- To ensure food temperature checks are carried out as directed by company policy.
- To ensure all mis-en-place is carried out prior to service.
- To continuously adhere to food hygiene regulations and cleaning schedules.
- To undergo training/retraining as required.
- To ensure that all foods are stored correctly in the dry stores and fridges as per hygiene regulations.
- To be fully aware of the Accident, Maintenance Fault & Fire reporting procedures for your department.
- To understand how the health and safety policy affects your department and how it links in with the rest of the Club
- To promote and adhere to the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy and to work consistently to embed ED&I into everything
- To ensure the working environment is free from harassment and discrimination and any other form of unacceptable behaviour
Proof of eligibility to work within the UK must be provided at first interview.
Applicants must live within easy travelling distance from The Hawthorns.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £7.12-£15.00 per hour
If you are interested in applying, then please forward your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com.
Equality and Diversity
West Bromwich Albion FC is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to provide equality and fairness for all employees and opposes all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
West Bromwich Albion Football Club also welcomes applications from suitably qualified members of the armed forces family.
West Bromwich Albion is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk, therefore expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
WBA’s Safeguarding, Equality and Whistleblowing policies can be accessed here https://www.wba.co.uk/club/about-us/club-policies
A DBS check and references will be required for this post.