West Bromwich Albion Football Club is recruiting for Match day Chefs of all levels.
Our hard-working team of chefs need a new player... could this be you? Are you looking to bring some creativity and commitment to an aspiring team?
Working in our busy kitchens our brigade of chefs are responsible for preparing, cooking and serving a variety of high quality menus for over approximately one thousand covers on matchdays.
Because of the high standards and the demanding nature of this job, the successful candidates will need to have relevant catering industry qualifications and experience to be considered for the relevant Chef grade you have applied for.
Please apply only if you can provide qualifications and references to support your application.
Key Person Specification & Responsibilities:
- Supplying the highest possible levels of customer care and service whether in the public eye or back of house areas.
- To ensure that all food items are prepared for service as per the specification and at the correct time.
- To systematically maintain the standards set by the Lead Chef for food preparation and presentation.
- To ensure food temperature checks are carried out as directed by company policy.
- To ensure all mis-en-place is carried out prior to service.
- To continuously adhere to food hygiene regulations and cleaning schedules.
- To undergo training/retraining as required.
- To ensure that all foods are stored correctly in the dry stores and fridges as per hygiene regulations.
- To be fully aware of the Accident, Maintenance Fault & Fire reporting procedures for your department.
- To understand how the health and safety policy affects your department and how it links in with the rest of the Club.
Proof of eligibility to work within the UK must be provided at first interview.
Applicants must live within easy travelling distance from The Hawthorns.