Albion Cares Staff Support Officer - The Albion Foundation
The Albion Foundation (registered Charity 1081948) works in partnership with West Bromwich Albion and uses the power of football to make a difference, raise aspirations, grow their people and participants and connect West Bromwich Albion Football Club to its communities.
We pride ourselves on inspiring to achieve and delivering the highest quality of provision to show that "Albion Cares" in key focus areas of Sport Development, Education, Engagement & Disability.
- Will have a proven track record in recruitment and working with adults who have significant barriers to employment.
- Will have experience and a passion for supporting and developing adults with disabilities and learning difficulties
- Will have an excellent ability to develop partnerships and relationships with our participants
- Will possess and demonstrate all eleven Core Values agreed by The Albion Foundation
- Will strive to ‘Inspire to Achieve’
To download the diversity questionnaire, click here.
To download the job and person specification, click here.
To download the Albion Foundation Senior Management Structure, click here.
To download The Albion Foundation Core Values, click here.
This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS and two written references.
The Albion Foundation is an equal opportunities employer.