2018/19 Matchday Stewards
We’re recruiting to extend our Matchday Stewarding team and have a number of positions available.
We’re looking for people who...
• Have an understanding of their responsibility towards the health, safety and welfare of all supporters and staff;
• Can assist in the safe operations of the ground on a matchday;
• Are confident communicators who can enforce the ground rules and control and direct supporters;
• Are physically fit
• Are good with people and communicate well in English;
• Are available for home matches at The Hawthorns.
You’ll be working for four hours on a matchday, will receive full training and be working towards an NVQ Level 2 qualification in Spectator Safety.
You don’t need to have experience of a similar role but will need to demonstrate the attributes that we are looking for in our matchday stewards.
If this sounds like you then please click here to download an application form. Please print off and complete and return to the address below by the deadline of 29th June 2018.
We will invite suitable candidates for an interview and then if you are successful will be expected to attend the relevant training sessions ahead of the start of the season.
Applications should be returned to Mr Clive Whitfield, Match Day Operations, WBAFC, The Hawthorns, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B71 4LF.