You'll need a My Albion account created and linked to your ticketing account to purchase online.
If you already have a My Albion account that is linked to your ticketing account, click here to buy
If you need to set up a new My Albion account or link to your ticketing account please click here for instructions
Please note you must have a passport style photograph uploaded to your account before you can renew your season ticket. You will be prompted to upload one after logging in if you have not already done so.
How to buy a season ticket
- Click here for tickets.wba.co.uk and click on the red 'Find out More' button
- Click on the block of seats in the 3D Stadium Map where you would like to purchase your season ticket and click the red 'Choose your seats' button on the right
- A green circle will highlight any seat that is available to buy, click on the seat (s) you would like to purchase. This will automatically default to an adult season ticket. If you would like to purchase a different price category select from the dropdown menu on the right hand side of the map. When you have selected the seats at the price categories that you would like to buy click the red 'Add to Basket' button
- Review your basket and click the red 'Buy Now' button
- Select your payment type of Credit / Debit card, tick 'I have read and accept the terms and conditions' and then click the red 'Proceed to payment' button to confirm
- Enter your credit or debit card details and click the red 'Pay Now' button
Upon completion of a successful purchase we will send you an email to confirm that your season ticket is secure for the new season. A new stilecard will be sent to you through the post over the coming weeks.
If you have any queries you can review Frequently Asked Questions here or contact the Ticket Office on 0121 227 2227 (opening hours are Monday to Friday from 10am to 3pm and Saturdays from 9am to 12 noon) or email email@example.com.
If you do not receive your confirmation email please check your junk or spam folder.