VICTOR Anichebe signed a three-year deal following his arrival from Everton on deadline day in September 2013.
* Signing for an undisclosed fee, Anichebe is a product of Everton's youth system.
* He made his first-team debut in February 2006, as a 17-year-old substitute in the Toffees' FA Cup fourth round tie with Chelsea.
* Anichebe signed his first professional contract in May that year, with his first top-flight goal coming in a 2-2 draw with Albion at Goodison Park on the final day of that season.
* During 2007/08 Anichebe went on to score four times to help fire Everton into the UEFA Cup last 16 – and at the end of the campaign he was named the club’s Young Player of the Season.
* The Lagos-born forward moved to Liverpool when he was aged one, and made his senior debut for Nigeria in May 2008, with the first of his nine caps coming in a 1-1 draw with Austria.
* After appearing in three World Cup qualifiers, he was part of the Super Eagles squad that won the silver medal at the Beijing Olympics.
* By summer 2015, Anichebe had made 217 career appearances in all competitions - 117 of those as a substitute - scoring 35 goals. Before this season, Anichebe had made 49 appearances in all competitions, scoring nine.