STEPHANE Sessegnon was Albion's final signing of the 2013 summer transfer window - becoming the club's then-record signing.
* Sessegnon, who joined from Sunderland for an undisclosed fee, penned a deal that will keep him at Albion until summer 2016.
* He started his career in his homeland with Requins de’Atlantique before moving to Europe in 2004.
* 'Sess' spent two seasons in the Parisian suburbs with Creteil before moving on to Le Mans, with whom he reached the semi-finals of the French League Cup.
* After being snapped up by Paris Saint-Germain, he helped his new club reach the 2008/09 UEFA Cup quarter-finals in his first season. His form during that term also saw him named in the Ligue One Team of the Year.
* Sessegnon went on to win the 2010 Coupe de France before earning a £6million move to Sunderland the following January.
* In his first full season at the Stadium of Light, Sessgnon finished as the club’s eight-goal joint-leading scorer and top of the assists table to secure the Mackems’ Player-of-the-Season Award.
* By the end of May 2015 he had scored six goals in 60 games for Albion, in all competitions.