CRAIG Dawson has become a frequent member of Albion's starting XI in recent times.
* The versatile defender, contracted until summer 2018, joined the club from Rochdale on transfer deadline day August 2010 - but immediately returned to the Spotland Stadium for the remainder of that season.
* Dale had initially signed Dawson from non-league club Radcliffe Borough in February 2009.
* Signed by Albion as a centre-half, Dawson underlined his versatility with a series of impressive performances at right-back during the latter half of the 2014/15 season.
* Dawson made his Albion debut in a 4-1 League Cup win at Bournemouth in August 2011 - a day before he was called up to the England Under-21s squad by then boss Stuart Pearce.
* His Under-21s debut came in a Euro 2013 qualifier over Azerbaijan, scoring two of his four goals in his opening five international games.
* He was also part of Pearce's Team GB squad for London 2012, appearing as a substitute in the 1-0 win over Uruguay at the Millennium Stadium.
* His loan spells away from Albion have also been productive: he scored 11 goals in 48 appearances for Rochdale in 2010/11, also netting four times in 16 games for Bolton in 2013.
* In total, Dawson had made more than 100 appearances for Albion and he started all 38 Premier League games during the 2015/16 season.