ALBION still have limited availability for seasonal Premier Lounge packages for the 2012/13 Barclays Premier League campaign.
The West Stand's Premier Lounge offers visitors centrally-located heated seating, with individual television screens providing live coverage of the game.
The suite is positioned directly above the players' tunnel and boasts unrivalled views of The Hawthorns.
Guests will be treated to first-class Champagne and a complimentary bar facility, in addition to a pre-match buffet.
This package includes all Albion home games - prior to the quarter-final stage of cup competitions.
- Secure reserved car parking facility (one per four memberships)
- Personalised Directors' box executive seating
- Members' board acknowledgement
- Moet & Chandon champagne reception
- Complimentary bar facility
- Pre-match buffet
- Complimentary match programme, team sheet and results sheet
- Satellite LCD TV with live match feed
- Licensed betting facilities
- Priority access to purchase additional home and away stand tickets
Seasonal price: £2,200 per person, plus VAT
While the team have been making huge strides on the pitch over the past two seasons, the club have been striving for excellence off it - both in the variety and quality of the matchday hospitality on offer.
We have received excellent customer feedback across all our packages and suites, and, with the appointment of an award-winning chef, the bar is set to be raised even higher this term.
You can see for yourself the best of what The Hawthorns has to offer by watching our promotional video (click here). Also, you can learn more about the packages available, and read what customers have had to say about their matchday experience, by downloading our 2012/13 hospitality brochure click here. For all your requirements or to book to view this suite or any other before the first game against Liverpool on August 18, contact our hospitality team on 0871 271 9800 or email email@example.com.