As part of the Retail/Mail Order team your role will be to carry out the despatch of all of our parcels/orders from both our online Shop & Mail Order Department.
The hours of work are 20 hours per week, Monday - Friday. However, due to the nature of the Football Retail Industry you may be required to work extra hours, outside of those stated, during our busiest times.
1. Pick and Pack of all UK and International orders.
2. To despatch all orders via DPD and Royal Mail.
3. To put phone orders through till and dispose of written orders appropriately.
4. To recognise when merchandise stock levels are falling and notify the appropriate staff.
5. To recognise when stock levels of mail order stationery are falling and notify the appropriate staff.
6. To ensure every parcel is despatched as quickly and efficiently as possible and in line with our terms and conditions.
7. To communicate with other Mail Order staff regards to problems and issues with delayed orders and out of stock products.
8. To communicate with customers via telephone, dealing with both incoming and outgoing calls regarding customer enquiries and queries.
Please forward CV to: Teresa Howells, PO BOX 15204, Smethwick, B67 9EL or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS - JUNE 21, 2013.