04:00 12th September 2013
Your chance to work in Albion's commercial department
WEST Bromwich Albion Football Club is a well-established professional football club with a proud heritage and a leading brand. As a founder member of the Football League, the club has built on recent success and is looking forward to a further period of growth.
Reporting to the Head of Hospitality and Events you will be tasked with attaining and exceeding sales targets through the active selling of seasonal hospitality, match to match hospitality and club events with account management duties. The position requires the combined skills of proactive sales, account management, excellent organisation, planning with good communication and an ability to identify new opportunities. Both new and existing customer contact will be required through cold calling, ecommerce and referrals to ensure growth of these accounts.
As a Corporate Sales Executive, the role will entail using your sales skills to include: prospecting; telemarketing; telesales; data cleansing; profiling; consultative selling, and securing appointments for face to face sales.
This role is varied and provides an excellent opportunity to learn additional sales skills and gain market knowledge across abroad spectrum of industries and sectors within the hospitality / football arena.
Working to KPI’s & SLA set targets in order to achieve bonus, experience of outbound sales or telemarketing (B2B) is essential.
Full training provided.
Sales focused (min 1 yrs+ selling experience B2B)
Experience of selling over the telephone (outbound)
Resilient & have a real desire to succeed
Target results driven
A can do attitude
West Bromwich Albion’s Commercial Department is a target driven environment in which only those committed to making a difference and achieving results should apply.
- Achieve and exceed personal target set by the Sales and Marketing Director and Head of Hospitality and Events
- Source new clients by selling seasonal facilities, match to match packages and club events
- Ensure that customer retention is retained at levels set by the Sales and Marketing Director and Head of Hospitality and Events
- Develop existing customer business, through telesales, e-marketing and face to face contact, ensuring that they are aware of all current events
- Ensure that additional income is generated from the seasonal hospitality account base
-To establish and maintain professional working relationships, documenting and processing client’s requirements
- Ensure that all customers are invoiced accordingly and payments are acquired in line with Club policies
- To monitor developments in football commercial industries and report to the Sales and Marketing Director and Head of Hospitality and Events
- On match days ensure that the delivery of packages sold are to the optimum level
Salary £22,000, bonus scheme (OTE £32,000), pension, plus other benefits
Applicants should apply in writing only to Mr Walleed Asran , Head of Hospitality & Events, West Bromwich Albion F.C., The Hawthorns, West Bromwich, West Midlands B71 4LF. No agencies.
Closing Date: September 23, 2013.