ALBION are offering one of the next generation of fans the chance to etch themselves a place in Baggies history by handing over the front page of our award-winning matchday programme to YOU.
We are looking for budding artists, born on or after, October 30, 1999, to send us their designs for the cover, with the winner's masterpiece to be seen in all its glory at The Hawthorns on the day of the game against Norwich City - and online.
There is of course a festive Christmas theme to our 'Albion Art Attack' competition and entries must be based around a 'West Brom Wonderland' scene - and MUST be A5 portrait size.
You have until 5pm on Friday, November 16, 2012, to get your designs and entry form in to 'West Bromwich Albion, The Hawthorns, East Stand Reception, Birmingham Road, West Bromwich, B71 4LF'.
We will narrow the entries down to a top ten, before allowing fellow Baggies fans the opportunity to pick their favourite in our official Facebook vote.
To download an entry form, click here
Fans will need to use Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the form. To download a free Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here
For full terms and conditions see below.
Terms and conditions:
1. All entrants must be twelve years old or younger on the date of launch of the competition (Tuesday 30th October, 2012).
2. All entries must be at The East Stand Reception of The Hawthorns either by postal delivery or delivered by hand no later than 5pm on Friday 16th November, 2012.
3. Digital entries will not be considered.
4. All entries must be clearly marked 'FAO Albion Art Attack'.
5. All entries must arrive in near perfect condition e.g. not creased.
6. All entries must be A5 portrait.
7. The club cannot guarantee the return of any entries.
8. All work must be the entrant's own original work.